TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page contains important information about your usage of this site and should be read carefully.
Your use of this website indicates that you accept these terms.
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements. The information provided is for general guidance only and no information on this site constitutes investment, tax, legal or any other advice.
The Investment Opportunities referred to on this website will not be suitable for all Investors. The Investment Opportunities should only be considered by and are only available for Retail or Professional Investors who, in accordance with the FCA Conduct of Business (COBS) rules, are:
- Persons who qualify as certified as High Net Worth Investors
- Persons who qualify as Certified Sophisticated Investors
- Persons who qualify as Self- Certified Sophisticated Investors
- Persons who confirm that, in relation to the Investment Opportunity, they will receive regulated advice or investment management services as an existing client of a financial adviser regulated by the FCA which has advised that the Investment Opportunity is a suitable investment for them
- Persons who certify that they are “Restricted Investors” and in relation to the Investment Opportunities have not invested, and will not invest, more that 10% of their net investible financial assets in non-readily realisable securities
Our Investment Opportunities place your capital at risk and there is no guarantee of any investment return. The value of investments may go down as well as up. Unquoted/unlisted company shares are likely to have higher volatility and liquidity risks than other types of shares quoted on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.
Please remember that past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated.
The tax treatment of the Investment Opportunities referred to in this website may be subject to change and depend on the individual circumstances of each Investor, for which independent professional advice should be sought. The availability of tax reliefs also depends on the Investee Companies maintaining their qualifying status. Any reference to taxation in this website is based on our interpretation of current UK tax law and practice, which may change in the future.
An Investment into any of our Investment Opportunities may only be made on the basis of the information set out in the relevant Investment Opportunity EIS Investment Memorandum; the Terms and Conditions; and the Application Form relating to the Investments.
Other than where required by law, we provide no warranty as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the website or that it is free of errors, viruses or bugs. In addition, we make no representation or warranties about the accuracy or the information contained on this website. Any errors should be reported to Ober Private Clients immediately. We have taken reasonable care to ensure that the information provided by this site is accurate at the time of publication, however, no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information is given.
The contents and material on this website belong to Ober Private Clients and should only be downloaded for the purposes intended. You should not reproduce or distribute the contents for private use without our consent.